For every dollar spent on employee wellness programs, employers receive three to four dollars in healthcare savings according to researchers at Brigham Young University. Let me provide a wellness program customized to fit your needs!
We think you will notice:
- Improved productivity
- Better concentration, focus and alertness
- Enhanced employee morale
- Higher energy level
- Lower health care cost
- Reduced absenteeism, lost time and fewer sick days
- Less employee turnover
- Reduced stress
In the L.E.A.N. Start (LS) course (Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude, Nutrition), employees and their young families will learn strategies that lead to::
- Fewer sick days and less time away from work and school
- Reduced medical expenses
- Better weight control
- More active, energetic and productive lives
- Improvements in their overall health
Adults with young families represent a majority of the workforce today and employees with children have significantly more absenteeism than those without children. Poor eating habits and a lack of good nutrition are major contributors to sickness and disease in both adults and children. With the information learned in Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N. Start (LS) course, everyone in the family will benefit when they learn and apply these principles.
In addition, adults over the age of 40 make up one third of today’s workforce. As employees age, health care costs rise and productivity often falls. Companies benefit when their seasoned and experienced employees are healthier.
In the Prime-Time Health (PTH) course, your employees will learn how to:
- Prevent disease and unhealthy aging
- Boost energy levels, reduce stress, sleep better and think sharper
- Use good nutrition to help decrease pain and inflammation
- Reduce the risk of cancer and ailments such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure and arthritis
- Become fit, strong and flexible
Use the form below to contact Tonya to discuss a wellness program customized to fit your company’s needs.