L.E.A.N. Start (LS) is building a healthier world, one family at a time with a workshop program designed for parents and/or caregivers working with children.
Dr. Sears’ approach begins by studying those things that affect how a child’s brain works. The brain is directly impacted by Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude and Nutrition (L.E.A.N.) choices.
Did you know:
- Many ingredients in the food our kids eat can actually damage brain cells
- A significant number of foods marketed as “healthy” can have negative effects on your child
- Labeling loopholes that might be making family members sick
- Research confirms that to effectively impact the health of a child, change needs to begin at home with the parents or caregivers.
Based on this research, Dr. Sears developed the L.E.A.N. approach to wellness which focuses on educating the adults and empowering them to make educated choices which can dramatically improve the health of the entire family.
Participants will Learn
- Which foods are best for growing kids
- Easy label reading techniques
- Which type of fat our bodies need most
- Recipes that make nutrition easy, fun and affordable
- Ways to avoid nutrition related diseases such as type II diabetes, heart disease, respiratory problems, & cancer
- Which ingredients can affect behavior, concentration and energy levels
- What food manufacturers are not telling you
- What might be making you and your child sick
- And more information for the entire family!
Learn more about on-line learning here
Notice the start dates of the current classes below. The 6 session L.E.A.N. Start course is set to be completed in 6 weeks although you will still have access to the material for a few weeks after the course is finished.
Enroll now! Click on the REGISTER button below to enroll and pay. You may pay for your class using PayPal or with a credit card. If you have any trouble or want to request a specific start date, use the Contact Form to get in touch with me.
Ten business days required between payment received and beginning of class.