Benefits of Online Learning
- Online courses are convenient. Learners can access their classroom anywhere they have access to the internet.
- Online learning provides a flexible schedule so participants can chose times (24/7) that are conducive to learning as they manage personal and family schedules.
- Online courses are less expensive because the participant does not need to spend money on transportation or childcare in order to participate.
- Self-paced learning is beneficial for learners who prefer viewing lectures more than once.
- Online learning accommodates different learning styles.
- Online learning allows the learned to formulate answers before responding to questions.
- Students interact virtually with other classmates
- Students receive feedback and support from their health coach.
Our health lessons are supported by interactive eLearning sessions, videos, discussion boards, forum interaction with others enrolled in your class, and e-mail support. The eWorkshops are conveniently available via your desktop, laptop or iPad.
Each of the weekly sessions includes:
- Recorded narration & health videos
- Snack ideas and suggested activities
- A Check For Understanding quiz
- PDF downloads to support the health topic being studies
- Videos which can be paused and resumed at a later time
Click any of the eWorkshop links given below to learn more or register for the class.
Our current on-line health eWorkshops include,
- L.E.A.N. Start for Parents & Children
- Prime-Time Health for Adults and Seniors
- Businesses interested in proving these health classes for their employees may learn more on the Workplace Wellness page.